Your Role: Healer
Your Class: Paladin

Holy pala Janique application

Post by Janique » 14 Oct 2017, 23:03

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... er=Janique
Edited this in.
Name: Janique Human paladin level 60

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVxurgstxGzZx
I am a Holy Paladin, and would like to raid as holy.

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?

Herbalism and Enchanting
Bracers Superior strength
Bracer Healing power
Gloves Healing Power

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?

Nope, closest thing is a 55 human warlock.

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?

I played in the early days when nostalrius opened, started again when the server came up again, and I doubt anyone knows me.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?

I played in classic, but I didnt really raid. I started raiding in early wrath and have played all up to legion and cleared most normal, heroic and some mythic content

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)

Dont have much resistance gear, but am happy to farm if you need me to.

Right now the Guild is focused on Naxx. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
< How will you deal with this? >

Should be able to raid whenever, perhaps not every sunday, but most days. I used to run ZG weekly with my previous guild so I have no issues with that.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
< in EU/Server Time >

yes

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?

Yes

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?

Currently I only know of Dorica, but if my memory is correct tokkor and shiral is in your guild?

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?

I am currently in <Rolling with my Gnomies>, which has died out and I'm looking to raid.

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?

I want a stable guild with members that I can enjoy raiding with. And what you will get from me is a reliable raider that wants to improve.

Primary addons I use is: Luna unit Frames, KTM, big wigs, heal/dps meter

https://imgur.com/a/dsoUI

if you have any other questions, let me know and I'll do my best to answer you.

Yuriaa
Raid Paladin
Raid Paladin
Character: Yuriaa
Your Role: Healer
Your Class: Paladin

Re: Holy pala Janique application

Post by Yuriaa » 16 Oct 2017, 08:21

Like i said i member what you said elephant memory here you being smart ass bitch leaving guild but recently our resident BETA paladin left so we need replacement you can join as BETA but you need to respect AFLAS