Meallan - Fury warrior application (declined)

You want to join <INSOMNIA>?
Meallan
Scrub
Scrub
Character: Meallan
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Warrior

Meallan - Fury warrior application (declined)

Post by Meallan » 02 Oct 2017, 21:16

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
Meallan, Human, Warrior 60
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... er=Meallan

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
In raids I am fury specced, I am however flexible to respec if its needed, I have respecced multiple times to arms for BG weekends and such, but respec back to fury for raids and other PvE content.
http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#LbhxbhbZVV0VgxoVo This is my crrent PvE build, but I am however flexible you need me to be.

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
Have mining and disenchanting at the moment, changing disenchanting into engineering when I get the gold.

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
None.

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?
I played on nostalrius as a paladin on the PvE server, but only reached level 49.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
I played vanilla briefly when I was 8 years old, but me and my brother shared accounts and I only did level 19 twinking so no real experience. I have plenty experience in all the vanilla raids except for naxxramas, which I have limited experience in (as of 02/10/2017 spider wing, Noth, maybe we'll get Raz down tonight aswell, currently cleared). I have cleared all the other raids multiple times, but as of today only killed 1 of the world bosses (I would like to someday kill all of them).

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
I have 227NR at the moment, don't have any frost weapons as every time I've done the boss it wasn't needed.

Right now the Guild is focused on Naxx. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
I always participate and show up for as many raids as I can with the guild. Currently I have a streak of showing up for guild raids 4 months in a row, haven't missed a single one. 3 raids per week is no problem at all for me, 4 or even 5 is fine aswell.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
Yes I currently study so if I manage my time properly I have enough free time in the evenings to raid most days. If something should prevent me from being able to show up (such as exams ect.) I should be able to announce absence months or the least weeks in advance.

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
Yes I have a proper setup with dual monitors, proper microphone and headphones, a stable internet connection and a PC that can probably handle dozens of WoW.exe applications at once (not that it would be useful in any way).
Just to get an essence of my specs:
i76700k @3.2Ghz
GTX 1070
DDR4 2133MHz CL10 16GB RAM

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
I don't know anyone in the guild that can vouch for me, however, I'm fairly well acquainted with Jippo aka Celyz, which I hear is a fairly good friend of a lot of people in Miskatonic.

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?
I was in MCST first, where I was a social and filled BWL, MC, AQ20, ZG20. I raided with them for around 2 months, but couldn't get upgraded to raider since they had way too many fury warriors already so I talked it out with the officers and they agreed it would be best for me to move on and find another guild, and I got an offer from Raid Republic which I have raided 12 times with so far, which is 4 weeks. Got the message today that they've decided to merge with vanilla original, and for reasons not to be discussed here I have some unfinished business with multiple players there and I've decided that I wouldn't like to raid with them.

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
I want to have fun and be able to help out in the guild with clearing content, the guild can benefit from having me because I am well versed with my class and know a lot of things about addons and UI and can be happy to help with things related to that. My amibiton/goals in vanilla is to be able to clear all the content, all raids, all world bosses, and reach a high rank in PvP (r13, maybe r14). I also have a goal of getting full tier 3 set, and walking through scarlet monestary with corrupted ashbringer.

And last but not least: POST A SCREENSHOT of your UI and name 3 AddOns you couldn't play without.
https://i.imgur.com/JNM1Q6H.jpg Heres a picture of my UI, and three addons I couldn't play without really depends, but for raiding it would have to be KTM, Bigwigs and Atlas (for instance maps). I would probably have different picks if I was going to chose three just for aesthetics or just for questing, but yeah the three mentioned are the ones I cant live without when raiding.

Tarpz
Guild Member
Guild Member
Character: Tarpz

Re: Meallan - Fury warrior application

Post by Tarpz » 03 Oct 2017, 01:14

Hello and thanks for the application! :D
I am working tomorrow but would like to talk to you ingame a little, at some stage later in the day if that is possible.
<23:06:31> You poked "Der Captain" with message: <3 pooper
<23:06:41> "Der Captain" pokes you: eat shit
"ure scum fken noobo"

Meallan
Scrub
Scrub
Character: Meallan

Post by Meallan » 03 Oct 2017, 10:59

Sure, I added you to friends and I'll try to catch you when you're online.

Tarpz
Guild Member
Guild Member
Character: Tarpz

Post by Tarpz » 05 Oct 2017, 08:55

Appreciate the good application but as I said when we spoke you are lacking the tank gear which is vital to our progress at the moment, good luck for now.
<23:06:31> You poked "Der Captain" with message: <3 pooper
<23:06:41> "Der Captain" pokes you: eat shit
"ure scum fken noobo"