Raid Priest
Raid Priest
Character: Ossena
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Priest

Ossena- Shadow Priest Application

Post by Almondjoyy5 » 18 Sep 2017, 21:14

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
Ossena, 60 Night Elf Shadow Priest - http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... yer=Ossena

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
Shadow, would like to raid as shadow but have a decent holy set so I can heal as needed - http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bxT0sVZZVGxzcxot

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
Tailoring and disenchanting - nothing noteworthy

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
Ladinda, 60 druid, will be staying in Echo though.

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?
I played on Nost begins but did not hit 60 until after it came back with Elysium. You may know me as I pug on both of my characters a fair amount.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
I played actual vanilla but did not raid on retail until much later. I have extensive experience in MC/BWL/AQ40 on Anathema but Naxx will be new to me.

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
I don't currently have any NR, but I do have my Visc wand. Working on FrR set as well.

Right now the Guild is focused on AQ40. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
I am a very dedicated raider, full consumes, buffs, perfect attendance type. I work from home and have a very flexible schedule so making raids should never be an issue for me.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
Yes, I don't anticipate my schedule or work changing much in the coming months. Though I do get a little busy around Christmas for about 2-3 weeks, I still should be able to make most if not all raids

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
Yes, I have all of those, though I don't talk much through Discord/TS.

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
I don't think so, though I have talked some with Laulau about joining you guys.

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?
I was in Pretty Good and I am currently in Echo, I am looking to place my shadow priest in a raiding guild so I can play her more. Its getting too hard to find pugs and she is beginning to outgear BWL. I've put a lot of effort into gearing/playing her and I don't want her to sit.

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
You need a shadow priest, I need a guild. As I've mentioned, I am a very dedicated player. I learn quickly, follow directions, and strive to do my best.

And last but not least: POST A SCREENSHOT of your UI and name 3 AddOns you couldn't play without.
https://imgur.com/a/51UDC
I couldn't live without my KTM, Bigwigs, and Luna

Laulus
Raid Priest
Raid Priest
Character: Laulus
Your Role: Healer
Your Class: Priest

Re: Ossena- Shadow Priest Application

Post by Laulus » 18 Sep 2017, 21:47

Accepted as Trial!