Character: Courgette
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Mage

Courgette - Mage (Accepted)

Post by Courgette » 03 Sep 2017, 17:48

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
I'm play a Human mage
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... =Courgette

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
I'm Currently in winterchill but will switch soon

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
Tailoring ( bloodvine) and herbalism

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
I've got a 60 rogue alliance

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?
I've started playing back when nostalrius was here , end of 2015 , i didn't really played on other servers.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
I was a bit young and played casually with my brother

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
I dont have Nature Resistance gear yet , i came back into the game this week , i stopped before AQ launch .

Right now the Guild is focused on AQ40. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
I'm ok with that , i enjoy raiding so it's not a problem for me , even if i dont need anything in a particular raid or dungeon.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
Yes i think it will allow me to play enough.

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
Yes i have.

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
I don't think i do.

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?
I was in Renaissance few month ago , guild disbanded and i took a break for a while

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
I want a good guild to spent time with , raid enough to clear the current content , improve my english , my ambition is to discover what I didn't had the chance to discover.

Here is my UI
https://i.imgur.com/MmrpftB.jpg
Found it on internet and really like it .

I would like to add that i'm a bit rusted , i didn't played for months .

Brainzy
Raid Mage
Raid Mage
Character: Brainzy
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Mage

Re: Courgette - Mage

Post by Brainzy » 03 Sep 2017, 18:49

Trial granted, welcome! :)