Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Rogue

Kenshin Human Rogue 60 (accepted)

Post by kenshin » 30 Aug 2017, 15:54

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
Kenshin - Human Rogue 60
< Please link your character on Realmplayers and/or Legacy-Logs >
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... er=Kenshin

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
< Please use http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx to post your spec >

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
< Any noteworthy Recipes >
No unfortunatly im just skin/engi on this one, i got mage with ench/tailor with basic outside raid recipes(crusader, 15/25agi wpn etc and bloodvine) then a hunter with alch that can do most protectionpots, missing arcane.

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
< Horde or Alliance > Yes several. Feel,Newman, Natsumi, Stringerbell

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?
Played on old nost under Stringerbell, on k2 under Omarlittle

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances? Rogue - Done AQ40 to cthun, then up to KT in Naxx in retail vanilla(Will need refresher on Naxx tho since it was years and years ago and my memory is foggy at best)

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
Not sure exactly how much but im above 200 and got 2x Coldrage daggers.

Right now the Guild is focused on AQ40. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
< How will you deal with this? >I have no problem with that, i play ALOT, im more online then i sleep everyday.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come? Would not forsee a problem with this no.
< in EU/Server Time >

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game? Yes, i rarely have internet issues, have stable MS and mic/headset to talk.

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you? Laulu & Caztiell

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla? I want a guild that is activly raiding and filling raids aswell as performing, where i can compete against other good players in a good enviroment. You will get a good and active raider that is adaptable to situations, dedicated to bringing consumes, getting buffed and being ready to rock!

And last but not least: POST A SCREENSHOT of your UI and name 3 AddOns you couldn't play without.
http://imgur.com/a/SbDkk

Fallenwozzy
Raid Rogue
Raid Rogue
Character: Fallenwozzy
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Rogue

Re: Kenshin Human Rogue 60

Post by Fallenwozzy » 30 Aug 2017, 15:58

Accepted as trial ,talked to him in-game :) Welcome to crew