Your Class: Hunter

Harlie - Hunter (accepted as trial)

Post by Harlie » 20 Jul 2017, 17:27

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
Harlie
NE Hunter
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... yer=Harlie
MH weapon is changed to the one from ZG

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
I play currently as MM but if the CL want me to change i would. No problem at all.

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
Alchemy "Want to get all the recipes" Working on it
Herbing

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
Lvl 57 Horde shaman
And my paladin Derzkiyvhlam lvl 60 with pretty good gear.

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?
No i havent im affraid. Been pretty laidback with random ppl.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
I have played since the beta came out and stoped playing in MoP.
I have always played hunter, then i have had a few alts i could switch into the raid if needed, often 1 healer and 1 tank so we never missed 1.
Since the start to the end i have been playing in the top tier Guilds of my server. In vanilla we cleared everything up to KT. In BC our Guild was ranked number 23 in eu and was called amicitia.
As i said i have always been in top tier Guilds and i can probely name every fight tactic up to MoP. :D
In MoP we were ranked number 20 in eu , in 25 man raids.
So my experiance would cover the most part of WoW history.

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
My NR gear isnt much to brage with. Have around 100. But can fix it if needed.

Right now the Guild is focused on AQ40. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
No problem at all. We currently clear AQ40 in 1 night. So i have no problem not raiding every night. Those days are gone :)
I tend to focus the main raids then when i have time i come on 20 mans.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
Ofc, no problem

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
Yes on everything. I have a good mic and im not affraid to use it. I love the social aspect of the game and like to joke around.
My Connection is 1gb and my computer can pretty much handle everything up to this date on ultra.

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
Affraid not.

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?
I am currently in Flashback. And i feel like the prio on things are abit wrong for my taste. And i dont mean loot. Cause loot is a bonus of progressing and not something that is handed to you for notthing.
And abit to much anger in the raids from some ppl.
I want to have fun when i play, not argue.

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
My ambition is to have fun and enjoy the one of best parts of the game, Vanilla.
You will get a person the is fun to have around. That know his class and not affraid to help out when needed.
What i want from you guys is a social enviorment. When you raid you can have fun between fights and when things going down then be serious and do what you are suppose to. I would like to see you guys as helpfull, cause im like that myself.
Hopefully you guys like my apply and want me to join.
If not, i wish you the very best and take care.

Alyndra
DJ Field Marshal
DJ Field Marshal
Character: Alyndria
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Priest

Re: Harlie - Hunter

Post by Alyndra » 20 Jul 2017, 18:15

Whisper any officer in game for invite.
SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL KILL YOU
DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND
I WILL MURDER YOUR CUBAN FUCKING ASS OVER HUHURAN,