Character: Tokkor
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Mage

Tokkor - Mage (trial)

Post by Tokkor » 19 Jul 2017, 16:56

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:

Tokkor - Mage Human Mage lvl 60
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... yer=Tokkor

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?

Currently Deepfire spec is preferred for AQ.
http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#of0EZxgMzfcut0h
Can also go Elemental with Combustion & more swap arcane talents for frost

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
lvl 300 herbing & lvl 300 tailor. Nothing noteworthy

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
Nope

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?

Played on Nostalrius before, nothing else. I did a pug with you guys this sunday.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
Played upto TBC in retail. Got experience until AQ40 8/9 through my time in Rollin with Gnomies

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
Not particularly much. just got basic CH Nature resist gear.

Right now the Guild is focused on AQ40. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.

I try to be online as much as possible, I however have a time consuming day job at Deloitte. Raiding times are however similar as with Gnomies. Should be able to make most raids. I feel bad due to gnomies disbanding before summer. After a downtime of some weeks I notice that I miss some raiding during the week & my hunger to clear vanilla content it not yet over. Especially Naxx. I hope however the server doesn't die out before it.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
< in EU/Server Time >

Should remain similar

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
Yes

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
All the peeps that you recruited form gnomies so far: Corsarka, Janique, Dorica, Bausch.
Some people might also still know me from my pvp time, went to R11, like Caztiel.

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?
Rolling with Gnomies, they disbanded when our GM went on leave/quit the game.

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
Killing Cthun & doing Naxx when it ever comes out. Fun times.

And last but not least: POST A SCREENSHOT of your UI and name 3 AddOns you couldn't play without.

KTM, BigWigs, Decursive
http://imgur.com/a/ysuqc

Brainzy
Raid Mage
Raid Mage
Character: Brainzy
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Mage

Re: Tokkor - Mage

Post by Brainzy » 19 Jul 2017, 18:42

Accepted for trial. Poke me or any other officer online for invite.