Character: Bausch
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Warrior

Bausch - Fury Warrior (trial)

Post by bausch » 18 Jul 2017, 00:18

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
Bausch - human warrior lvl 60

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... yer=Bausch

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#LhhLbhbZVV0VgxoVo

I am, depending on who you ask, fury/prot. Im a previous fury warrior that respecced to tank with TF. I will not want to tank on a regular basis. Maybe a zg if we are short a tank or something, but as a rule I will be a fury warrior.

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
mining/smithing

whitesoul helm
most of dark iron set
ZG sets
dark grasps of destroyer
most if not all non-raid recipes.

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
nyet

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?
I've been rollin' with my gnomies since a few months before nost shutdown. You may have seen me in a weekly pug. I know Ive seen a few of yall there.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
I played a prot war in retail from vanilla until mid cata. I am experienced through AQ.

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
228, no frost weps yet. I WAS a tank. it wont take any time to get em tho.

Right now the Guild is focused on AQ40. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
Well, i was the #2 raid lead for gnomies so a ZG/bwl/aq/etc... are well within my capability when time permits.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
most likely.

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
naturally

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
Corsarka

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?
Axem rangers - guild implosion
SIX - raid times
Rollin with my gnomies - guild death from lack of participation

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
Good times, dank memes, and a shot at naxx. I bring thunderfury and i can stand in the fire. #sarcasm

And last but not least: POST A SCREENSHOT of your UI and name 3 AddOns you couldn't play without.

http://imgur.com/a/nab6v

KTM
Miks scrolling battle text
prat

Tarpz
Guild Member
Guild Member
Character: Tarpz
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Warrior

Re: Bausch - Fury Warrior

Post by Tarpz » 18 Jul 2017, 00:55