Character: Carlotaneri
Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Mage

Mage Application [ Carlotaneri Anethema]

Post by Carlo » 29 Jun 2017, 15:48

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
< Please link your character on Realmplayers and/or Legacy-Logs >

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... arlotaneri
Missing - Choker of Firelord - Rockfury Bracers - Blackwing Cabal - Mana Igniting Cord - Band of Concentration. Shadowflame staff will be a minor Upgrade.

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
< Please use http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx to post your spec >

http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#oZxg0zfcuxVA0coRz Elemental Pve Spec I've theorycrafted throughtout the days.
http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#oZxg0ubcuoVVMco0th Elemental 5man Instance Farming spec.

I would respec if needed, this Pve spec fits me the most. Provides survability and consistance damage output.
What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
< Any noteworthy Recipes >
Gnome Engi - Alchemist (ZG recipes / Caster Recipes /Greater Stoneshield/Moongoose/Mighty Rage/Greater Nature prot/ Major Mana potion)-Cooking (Dumplings, Nightfin soup)- Fishing Capped ( 425). Enchanter alt 225

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
< Horde or Alliance >
Hsq 60 mage ; Susanboyle 60 Shadow Priest ; Pristine bank LvL 1 Chinese farmer

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?

I've played on Nostalrius Begins until the shutdown but I've mostly spenT my time wondering around talking to people and learning about the game.
Farmed up all my Profession to lvl 300 at level 35, really slowly. Spent my time reading about endgame without reaching it. When nostalrius shutdown I just had reached level 43.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
< Which classes, which expansions? >
I played Vanilla, reached level 33 as a Nightelf male druid in one year. I was really young.
I'm hosting weekly pugs of every endgame raid instances but AQ40 that i've never did before.
When I don't know something I just go and watch different streams online, read about different strats and I make sure to watch different role POV (DPS/TANK/HEALER) so I'm able to guide people throught the raid if something happens.

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)

I've never been able to raid seriously in a guild so I didn't farm any Nature Resistance gear yet.
I will look up what do I need as a caster and fill in the blanks.

Right now the Guild is focused on AQ40. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
< How will you deal with this? >
My work schedules Allow me to attend 75% of the main raids. If something happen I'll make sure to notify the officers in advance.
I deeply enjoy organising and Raid leading instances, I'll be glad to help.

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
< in EU/Server Time >
Yes, until further notice.

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
Microphone check ( Plugged my Smartphone to my Laptop) , Stable internet connection Check, Pc that can handle the game Check (Even thought I have to use Icecube to cool it down during a hot day).

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?

I've encountered lot of Miskatonic players, will they reccomend me, this I canno't confirm.
Elenwynd, Alyndria, Brainzy, Laulau, Sekuritaz.

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?

I am currently in <Salad Bakers>; There is no place for me to raid in that guild even thought there is alot of nice people, they've known each other for quite some time and I don't fit in there.

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
EDIT :
I'm still learning, I can offer my service as a dedicated (Just a bit) Casual player.
I just want to know the content enough to be able to RL every single instance without a mess.
My ambition in Vanilla is to provide a way to tryhard in raids while still playing the game mostly for fun. I want to try to accommodate the players who really want to tryhard dps or healing as much as possible without forcing anyone to spend all their time in the game.
I want to create Pug environement that feels like guild runs, offering a chance for everyone to experience the game.

EDIT AGAIN I AM REALLY SORRY :
Last edited by Carlo on 30 Jun 2017, 01:19, edited 4 times in total.

Laulus
Raid Priest
Raid Priest
Character: Laulus
Your Role: Healer
Your Class: Priest

Re: Mage Application [ Carlotaneri Anethema]

Post by Laulus » 29 Jun 2017, 16:09

+1

Alyndra
DJ Field Marshal
DJ Field Marshal
Character: Alyndria
Your Class: Priest

Post by Alyndra » 29 Jun 2017, 16:12

+1
SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL KILL YOU
DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND
I WILL MURDER YOUR CUBAN FUCKING ASS OVER HUHURAN,

binii
Raid Paladin
Raid Paladin
Character: Binii
Your Role: Healer
Your Class: Paladin

Post by binii » 29 Jun 2017, 17:12

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Brainzy
Raid Mage
Raid Mage
Character: Brainzy
Your Class: Mage

Post by Brainzy » 29 Jun 2017, 18:58

Accepted as trial :) Welcome!

Shutdown
INSOMNIA Legacy
INSOMNIA Legacy
Character: Ultraslayer
Your Class: Rogue

Post by Shutdown » 30 Jun 2017, 03:05

Man that "ui "screenshot"" , you won me over in a second !