Your Role: DPS
Your Class: Hunter

Cha - MM hunter

Post by Cha » 11 Oct 2017, 13:21

Hello,

Name, Race, Class (and Level) of your Character:
Cha, Night Elf Hunter (60)
=> http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... player=Cha

What is your main spec? Are you planning to raid with it or would you respec?
20/31 usually

What are your professions (any noteworthy Recipes)?
All proffessions except BS on alts, LW+skinning 315, might switch to engineering though.

Do you have any other lvl 60 Characters on the server?
Priests/Warrior/Druid 60, alliance, a couple lvl 35 crafters

Have you played on Nostalrius Begins, L4G(TBC) or Elysium and could we know you?
I started this char on nostalrius day one and played there until they shut down, came back on nost/anathema when it reopened, but stopped when my guild disbanded.

Have you played actual Vanilla and what class(es) did you play? What is your experience in endgame raid instances?
I started in vanilla, october 2006, just dicking around, not really raiding until the start of TBC, quit retail at the beginning of ulduar, the game had lost it's magic, to me. I've been playing mostly holy priest since retail TBC, mage in vanilla retail.
Then i played on a french vanilla server, cleared all vanilla content a couple times as a holy priest (should still have a KT kill fraps somewhere on my pc if you need/want some proof).
Moved on to TBC for a while as restau shaman/holy priest then nostalrius came along and rolled hunter+priest here, joined Theorycraft and mained hunter there until the guild disbanded.
Played a bit on retail with a couple friends and came back to vanilla a month ago.
I haven't raided AQ for a couple years now so i might be a bit rusty the 1st time, same goes for some boss in naxx (4hm mainly)

How much Nature Resistance (unbuffed) do you have? (Melee: Do you have Frost Weapons?)
Depends on the set, 176 with 8% hit, 230NR unbuffed max, could probably get 10-20more NR with the cenarion circle rep crafts, didn't get to craft those as they weren't available when i farmed my NR set.
I recently came back so i don't have any Frost Resist gear as of now (only 20FR).

Right now the Guild is focused on Naxx. That means up to 3 serious raids per week and a not a lot of down time. We expect you to attend at least 75% of our main raids. We would also appriciate it if you try joining and/or organizing optional ZGs and AQ20s raids whenever there is free IDs.
Yes, sure!

Do you think your free time will allow you to play World of Warcraft on a similar level for the months to come?
Most probably, yes.

Do you have the setup to raid? A microphone, a stable internet connection, a pc that can handle the game?
My pc/internet can handle that, don't have a mic though.

Do you know anyone in the guild that can recommend you?
Not personnaly, no.

Which guilds were you in previously and why did you leave?
I have been a core member of Theorycraft for over a year, from the pre raid up to the AQ opening event. The guild disbanded, and pretty much everyone quit the game, and so did I.

What do you want from the guild and how will <Miskatonic> benefit from recruiting you? What is your ambition in Vanilla?
I basically want to clear the content again on my hunter with an efficient raid team, I usually tend to have 95% attendance (more on main raids though).

And last but not least: POST A SCREENSHOT of your UI and name 3 AddOns you couldn't play without.
Improved Rais_Autoshot, grid, lazypig

Raziya
Raid Hunter
Raid Hunter
Character: Raziya

Re: Cha - MM hunter

Post by Raziya » 12 Oct 2017, 14:55

Hi there ^^

We actually do need another hunter at the moment. There will be one bencher every week with our current roster, so if that's acceptable, then welcome aboard! I'll see ya in-game, fam. I'll be online in about three to four hours from now.
- Raziya

Cha
Raid Hunter
Raid Hunter
Character: Cha

Post by Cha » 12 Oct 2017, 15:07

Hey, i'm cool with that.

Yuriaa
Raid Paladin
Raid Paladin
Character: Yuriaa
Your Role: Healer
Your Class: Paladin

Post by Yuriaa » 12 Oct 2017, 17:00

BRAH little advice that chat box need to be ALOT bigger if you are gona be in hunterchannel with RAZIJA rip

diggens
Miskatonic Leader
Miskatonic Leader
Character: Diggens
Your Class: Warlock

Post by diggens » 12 Oct 2017, 17:22

Yuriaa wrote:
12 Oct 2017, 17:00
BRAH little advice that chat box need to be ALOT bigger if you are gona be in hunterchannel with RAZIJA rip
Also don't ask raziya any questions or he will make an 6 hour long in depth video guide about it

Jk

Welcome

Raziya
Raid Hunter
Raid Hunter
Character: Raziya

Post by Raziya » 12 Oct 2017, 18:42

Cmon you guys, don't scare away the newbie :O

They're all lying, I don't bite hard! I mean, I don't bite! At all!! Also my tutorials have only gone up to an hour and thirty-two minutes so far, so shush, you!

Cha
Raid Hunter
Raid Hunter
Character: Cha

Post by Cha » 13 Oct 2017, 19:50

Hello, first of all, thank you for everything yesterday, especially the hunter team, you've all been very welcoming.
I just got some news from a friend who's coming back on the server, we've been playing together for quite some time now and we really want to play together again but since he wants to join another guild ... i pretty much have to cancel my trial here to join him.
I'm sorry it didn't work out as planned, didn't know he would come back when i applied =/

See you around